HOW YOUR DATA IS USED AND STORED
Cadman Group and "the website" is owned and operated by Cadman Group Limited.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect Name, Address, Phone numbers, Email addresses, IP addresses and cookies. This data is used internally for marketing and sales activities.
How will we use the information about you?
We may contact you from time to time via SMS, Email, Phone or Post. With marketing information. You can opt out at any time by contacting Privacy@CadmanGroup.com
We may cross refence data with other databases, but not share this data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity
Data Storage & Sharing
- We do not share your data with any third party. Unless we receive a legal request from a government body.
- We do not sell your information to any third party.
- We keep data encrypted for six years since usage, and it is then destroyed following GDPR rules.
- All personally indefinable data is stored in encrypted 256Bit format.
- Access to your information and correction
- You can withdraw your permission for data collection or storage at any time.
If you wish to be removed from our records, need any more information, or receive a copy of any data held please contact
Or write to